It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:51 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Yoyogi Uehara Game Day, June 6th 

Post Re: Yoyogi Uehara Game Day, June 6th
Game day in Yoyogi Uehara on a Saturday... Thanks for that, because Sundays are generally not an option for me. So this would be the first game day in many months that I would be able to attend. 'Would', unfortunately, because I'm far too busy this week to really be able too.
It's that I generally dislike 'smilies', otherwise I'd paste a row of sad and crying 'smilies' here.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:41 am
Profile E-mail

This will probably not bother anyone, but I'm going to go ahead and not bring the Swords and Wizardry RPG scenario. There are enough games going on that I'd like to get a chance to play, that I don't want to commit to several hours of refereeing. Sorry to be selfish, but as I wasn't expecting all that much interest it probably wont' matter.

Cheers,
John

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:47 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

It seems I am most likely going (with a friend) to go to the game day this saturday.

Right now I'm bringing Shadow Hunters for sure.

Last Night on Earth and Ghost Stories is a maybe, but I'm not sure if there is enough interest.

What else are people planning on playing? Right now I'm looking forward to a game of Space Alert and Call of Cthulhu LCG (Should I bring a deck or is the core set big enough?)

I'd be interested in a game of BSG as well, but I'm not sure if it will be played. :|

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:18 pm
Profile E-mail

I'll be there early, playing everything I can get my hands on.
:D

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 am
Profile E-mail

As far as CoC goes, either way is fine. The core set has enough cards to make a couple of decks, so it's up to you.
Cheers

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:08 am
Profile E-mail WWW

When do people arrive and leave usually?

Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:13 am
Profile E-mail

seiyaaa wrote:
When do people arrive and leave usually?

Indeed, good question. If I'm not mistaken, Nick usually books the room from 9 to 20? Obviously, he's there from start to end; I'm coming as soon as I manage to wake up. But there is no set "arrival time" - some people need to go early, and some come late. However, whenever you're there, there'll be something to play with someone.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:23 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

---------
Some pictures from yesterdays game day.

First Age of Conan with Brett, John and Sam and then a short intro game of Full Thrust with Sam (aka, Mr Messy). I really need to get some black cloth for FT...

Great fun overall! I managed to snag a narrow victory in Conan by crowning the mighty barbarian as king of Hyboria in the third age. Full Thrust ended upp in a big furball with ships blowing up left right and center. But a good intro game none the less. :mrgreen:

Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3