It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 World's, Dec 9-12 

Post World's, Dec 9-12
Hey folks, just a reminder that it's coming up soon. If anyone wants to stay out there, I found place 2 minutes walk away, and businessy rather than backpackery, so should be decent. The address for inquiries is m-room@greentower.co.jp. It'll be 6,500 for weeknights but 9,500 for weekend nights I think, rather than a flat rate. Could be an option for you or any friends you have who are qualified.

Cheers,
D

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:35 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: World's, Dec 9-12
I've not been to worlds before but do you think it's worth staying out there when it's not even an hour from Tokyo?

If there are events going to past last train that would make sense I suppose.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:44 am
Profile E-mail

I'll probably did what I did with Yokohama, just train there and back. Less than an hour's ride for me, woot!

If anybody lives obscenely distant, feel free to crash at my place over the weekend for a shorter ride.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 pm
Profile E-mail

Dudes! Working today and tomorrow, but who's gonna be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday?
LMK if you're going early and want to meet at the Keiyo Line, which I believe is the quickest way out there. (And if you haven't taken it before, yes the walk from Marunouchi/Tokyo is SUPPOSED to be that long - bring a snack!)

Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 am
Profile E-mail

---------
I'll probably be there the whole time, but is the keio line really the fastest? You're going to 海浜幕張?

Seems like one of the most convenient ways is to take the Sobu line to West Funabashi and then switch to the JR武蔵野線.

From Shinjuku anyway.

We should play in some 2HG sometime over the weekend.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]