It is currently Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:11 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 West Tokyo Wargamers Official Event February 27th 

---------
Post West Tokyo Wargamers Official Event February 27th
am extremely pleased and deeply emotionally touched to announce the first event of the West Tokyo Wargamers (WTW) out side of my apartment on the 27th of February at the community centre in Seiseki Sakura Gaoka.
The need to find a new space was dictated by the fact that our number has grown from 3 to 9 people! A fact that pleases me enormously and is the proof that thanks to the internet and the love for gaming, a wargaming club can be organized in Japan as well.
Of course it won’t be the same as a club in the west, especially the Anglo-Saxon countries where it is possible to rent a place and having gaming tables ready all the time, but it is our creation and comes from the shared interest in gaming and the will of spending time together.
The meeting point is the community centre VITA COMMUNE on the left hand side of the west exit of Seiseki Sakura Gaoka station on the Keio line. The official address is
VITA COMMUNE
Tama Shi Seki Do 4-72
Tel. 042-374-9711
7F Workshop ROOM
You will need to get on the 7th floor where you will find a huge hall with chairs and tables, I will probably waiting for you, if you do not see anyone you can ask in the nearby office where the Workshop Room is, this time we will have to toll ourselves 500 Yen so the money will be the first thing I might ask (venal ******* innit?)
For this event we have in plan 2 participation games so far:
Robert’s Blitzkrieg commander Russians VS Imperial Japanese Army
Gareth’s renaissance naval wargame of Spanish Imperial VS Ottoman Mediterranean fleet.
There will be room for other boardgames if anyone wants to bring them! they will be more than welcome.

If you plan to visit the event please contact me @ westokyowargamers@hotmail.co.jp

That will allow me to organize the space better.

looking forward to see you

Giovanni

Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:38 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]