It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 West Tokyo Wargamers Event i27th of February/Game Report 

Post West Tokyo Wargamers Event i27th of February/Game Report
Ladies and Gentlmen,
We had a fantastic Games Day here at the West Tokyo Wargamers, the turnout was fantastic 18 people, and we had a visit of 3 Japanese Gents that are historical miniature wargamers Great!
We had a fantastic Napoleonics game, with beautiful scenery, I think the French this time had the victory but I need the players to give me feed back on it.
We also had a fantastic 3D D&D game with nice wall sections and painted miniatures, it was a blast.
We also had some boardgame players that played a 3rd Crusade game, and an old favourite Warrior Knights.
What a great day! Next event will be on the 27th of February, but we will be in a smaller room, so if you plan to come, and let us know in advance we would appreciate.
Check out our blog for more information on how to get here, who we are and what we do!
The West Tokyo Wargamers

Last edited by giovanni on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 11, 2010 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Post Re: West Tokyo Wargamers Event ion 19th December/23rd J
Hey Giovanni! I found the forums. haha. This games day should be really fun. If anybody reads this you should come on down!

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Post Re: West Tokyo Wargamers Event ion 19th December/23rd J
Hi ALL,

@ the West Tokyo Wargamers we are organizing a 3d Dungeons & Dragons game.

We will be using Basic red box rules (not the new red box! we go back to the 80's) we have a place fo one perhaps 2 more players.

Play on teh 23rd of January in Seiseki Sakura Gaoka on the Keio line, would anyone be interested?

We can also lend you on the day a miniature to represent your character and time permitting the whole set of walls and miniatures will be fully painted.

Please either PM me or reply to this post if you are interested.

Thank you

Giovanni

Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]