It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Warmachine/ Hordes. 

---------
Post Warmachine/ Hordes.
Hi, Im Talon (Real name is steve, go by either)
Stateside I play a game called Warmachine/Hordes. This is a Steam punk fantasy game, that focuses on the combat of large Vehicles Known as jacks.
While I dont expect to have a huge following at all, Ive been trying to fins a group that played that, and as my Search fu is weak, I figured Id try to ask here to see if anyone knew any players. If you are interested in playing, I and my wife play, and Id be willing to travel anywhere within some distane of yokohama. (Id go within two hours train wise, but thats pushing it :)

The main site For Warmachine/ Hordes.

Battle Colledge Is where you would o to Read the Player written material on each unit.

The overall cost is pretty low compared to Old 40k and such, and the games are much quicker. Ive been playing since the game released XD. I have more than enough models to give a demo if anyone would like to give it a shot, and have a prety wide open schedule. Ill even come to you:) (If you help me figure out these trains.) Anyway, hit me back here or at my E-mail adress (Taslon@gmail.com) if you have any interest. Im more than willing to answer any questions.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]