It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 8:43 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Warmachine Game day, March 15th (other games welcome) 

Post Warmachine Game day, March 15th (other games welcome)
I have a facility rented out for Wargaming on Sunday March 15th. There will be no charge this first session. There are more than enough tables for any Warmachine players, so if you’d like to come please send me an email back. We have the room from 0800 to 1500 (8am to 3pm.) If this works out, ill not only do it more often, but open it to more gaming groups. If you wish to play WM or Demo it, drop me a line, with if you’re coming. It will be held in Zushi city, less than 10ft away from JINMUJI station. Again this time it’s free, so I encourage you to come out.

If anybody here would like to come, Ive got the facility rented out so wargamers can come and hang out. There is no charge, and I will be demoing Warmachine all day if you want to try. Send me an an E-Mail at Taslon@gmail.com to rsvp. Space is minorly limited, but i don't think the cap will be met.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Post Re: Warmachine Game day, March 15th (other games welcome)
Ack! I'd like to try Warmachine, but this Sunday there's also the Tintagel game day that I'm heading to. :o

Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Profile E-mail

I can get this place all the time, so ill change the day a bit and give more notice.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 am
Profile E-mail

---------
I know this is kind of an old thread and whatnot, but I would actually really like to try this game as well, I remember seeing the minatures a while back and thought they were interesting.

Do you go to the games days? I've yet to go myself, but was going to pop along tomorrow in Saitama, maybe next week to the Tokyo one too :D

Sat May 30, 2009 9:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]