It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Warhammer 40K 

Post Warhammer 40K
My name's Ivan.

I'm one of a group of 40K players that meet once a month or so in central Tokyo. We're always looking for new players so if you're feeling lonely, drop me a line.

We play at either the JIGG venue or one of the many Kuminkaikans in Chiyoda-ku.

Within the group are Warhammer Fantasy players always willing to expand their group, as well as guys living in Chiba, West Tokyo, or Kanagawa (who would prefer a few games closer to home every now and then).

As to the actual play style - we're as informal as you can get.

Next session is likely to be April 29th or 30th (or both). Let me know if you're interested in joining in the fray.

Ivan

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Post Re: Warhammer 40K
Hey Ivan!

I'm just curious... do you only play The Big Two (40k and WHFB) or does the smaller games turn up now and then?

The reason I'm asking is that although I have a 40k army I usually find it to be too much of a hassle to actually game with it. I prefer the more intimate games like Necromunda, Blood Bowl, Battlefleet Gothic etc. :)

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Martin,

I only have the rules for 40K and don't play fantasy myself. However there are quite a few fantasy players within the group.

I can put out a request for gamers within the group to see if anyone plays the games you mentioned. I think there are one or two Blood Bowl players.

And we don't tend to go overboard on the army size - most games tend to be in the 1500 point range although some people have smaller armies (around 1000 points)

Ivan

Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:34 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Ivan,

I haven't played Warhammer or 40k since about 2002/3 so from what I see on the net its a couple of editions back, but I'm interested in starting again. Would it be ok to come along? I don't have any stuff anymore, but with some regular games on the cards I would be interested in getting some?

Sam

Wed May 06, 2009 5:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

I'm thinking about bringing my Imperial Guards with me back from Sweden but I'm not sure yet. Might just bring my Necromunda gangs instead. :D

Wed May 06, 2009 11:52 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Sam and Martin,

Sorry for the long delay - away on business for month. I'll send you both emails for your address and add you to the group.

Ivan

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:21 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]