It is currently Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:08 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Tokyo Gaming current situation 

Post Tokyo Gaming current situation
Hi All,

it has been a while since I participated to a gaming event, but I wanted to check what the current situation is in Tokyo.

I haven't seen any recent announcments about gaming days, so I was wandering what is going on.

Here in West Tokyo we are organizing gaming days once a month in my apartment for about 6-7 people and we play mainly war related games ranging from miniatures to boardgames.

If no one is organizing I can start gathering information about renting a public space here in Seiseki Sakura Gaoka (Keio line) but I need to be pretty sure about how many people are coming! otherwise I won't do it.

If interested please let me know and I will go and ask for costs and availablity for February.

Cheers

Giovanni

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Post Re: Tokyo Gaming current situation
I'd be interested, depending on what kind of games are played, but won't be able to make it every time (too little time, too much to do), and never on a Sunday.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 am
Profile E-mail

---------
Post Re: Tokyo Gaming current situation
Hi Lajos,

we play several games, mainly we tend to focus on miniatures but within the group there is a vast variety of games.

I personally like wargames with or without miniatures, A&A, Talisman,Civilization (you knew that already) and we played so far 2 boardgames, Shogun and Maharaja. I like games that can be played with a lot of people.

If it is OK can I keep you in the mailing list that I have for teh group?

if so please mail me at westokyowargamers-at-hotmail.co.jp

looking forward to meet

Giovanni

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:00 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]