It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Summer Vacation Magic 

Post Summer Vacation Magic
Hi all,

Today I officially start my summer vacation. I dont think I will be going anywhere this summer which means I will be bored at home. If anyone would like to meet and play Magic more than on Wed., I am game. My place is always open or somewhere else is good too. My wife is taking a class from 9-6 so we can use my apartment without noise. I will even cook something for lunch for you.

Jeff

Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:58 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Summer Vacation Magic
I'm down with that. Most evenings I have work, but from the early afternoon on, I am completely free. Who else is game?

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 pm
Profile E-mail

My unemployed *** is available for spell slinging. I better get my game on too, cause it looks like that may also change shortly. sigh. reality blows.

I also have a new deck. It's a theme deck that uses a lot of M10 cards. I also THINK its fairly strong. Haven't tested it out yet, but it should be a house and a half. We'll have to see.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:04 am
Profile E-mail

Well, I'm desperately low in league points, and now that there are no Magic player to be found at school for the time being, this could prove to be a handy way to catch up.
Work schedule is a little hectic at the moment (not even sure if I'll be working tomorrow), but if a potential where & when is posted, I may be able to wrangle something.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:03 pm

I'm basically free as well. The usual time but no money student-routine I guess, so if anything special comes up I might just save up a pretty penny and come by.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi all,

How about we meet from 2 p.m. tomorrow Wed. at Shakey`s? Get an early start on the summer magic games. Bring EDH, constructed, league, whatever.

See you then,
jeff

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Jeffjg18 wrote:
How about we meet from 2 p.m. tomorrow Wed. at Shakey`s
Any chance of a little earlier? (like, 12pm, or even earlier, if possible)
I just found out I have to work tomorrow night (4pm-10:30pm), meaning ANOTHER week of no league if I don't get some action in before I start. I figure if I pop by some time before noon, play a bunch of games, then head out some time after 3pm, it might be sufficient.

yer-roe-she-kew

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi Kona,

I might be able to do 1 p.m, but I will be working on some homework for an online course I am taking this summer in the morning. I am not sure how long it will take. Anyone else able to come early for Kona? Anyone else coming at all tomorrow at 2?

Jeff

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 pm
Profile E-mail

I can make it at 2, but not earlier unfortunately.

And whoaaaa nelly, I've got THREE new decks built. Hehe. This is going to be awesome.

Oh and if people are interested, we could draft tomorrow seeing as we're going to be there for a REALLY long time.

I'll see you guys there
Aaron

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:40 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
gggrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRrr

BOSS:"Kona, I need you to open tomorrow"
ME: "What? But I-"
BOSS: "There's no one else, you need to do it."
ME: "... ugh, fine. Will I at least be able to finish before 6, then?"
BOSS: "No, I need you to close too."
ME: "WHAT!? You want me to open AND close the store!?"
BOSS: "Yes."
ME: ".........."

Sorry, guys, looks like I won't be able to make it at all now.
And this week was the week I was finally going to be able to open my 6th booster, too.
Instead, 10am to 10pm, workin' for the man.
This sucks so hard.

Jeff, if you do end up doing this other "Summer Vacation Magic" meet up some time, please to be letting us know here.
:(

Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:01 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next