It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Subscription feeds for the Forum? 

Post Subscription feeds for the Forum?
I'm a big RSS / Atom feed reader, anyone know if it's possible to do with the different forums?

Wed May 05, 2010 5:26 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Subscription feeds for the Forum?
Hi,

I guess it should be possible, but unfortunately the person who used to take care of the forum went back to Sweden, so now it is left to itself as far as I understand, so I think there is no admin.

I might be wrong though.

Giovanni

Tue May 11, 2010 6:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

Hi there! :)

Yes, I'm now back in Sweden, hence the lack of communication. Kevin (greatpowers) also has admin rights but I'd be more than happy to promote someone else as well since I most likely won't have much time to look after the forum. And even if I did it wouldn't feel right with me being on the other side of the planet. :|

As for the original question. RSS feed availability was something I looked into just after I'd started this forum, but it wasn't available and still isn't I'm afraid. There seems to be some kind of option to use Jabber but that's it.

EDIT: Also, there is the standard Subscribe options for a forum or topic, but I haven't used it so I'm not sure if you get an email or simply a small notice when you actually visit the forum.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 am
Profile E-mail

---------
The regular subscription feature will email you when new posts are sent. I currently have it set up for the CCG sub-forum.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]