It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Some questions on (live) roleplaying in Japan. 

---------
Post Some questions on (live) roleplaying in Japan.
Hello everyone,

I'll be going to Japan (near Tokyo) next year. I'll be staying about a year and I wanted to ask two questions about gaming in Japan.

The first is, if there are fantasy live roleplaying events as in north america or europe. The last time I searched for information on the net, I found only information on one-shot roleplays at conventions of various topics, mostly not standard fantasy.

The second question is about normal pen and paper roleplaying. I'm from Germany and you maybe noticed, that my english isn't that good. So I wanted to know, if there are other german speaking members in the JIGG, that are interested in gaming in german. However, if there are english gaming groups that are willing to let somebody with my english skills join, I'll be glad, too.

I know, it's quite some time till I'm arriving in Japan, but these are questions that bother me a lot.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]