It is currently Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:04 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Skakey's Schedule? 

Post Skakey's Schedule?
I'm not in the loop, but at what time does everyone go to Shakey's? I've gathered that its on Wednesday evenings, but beyond that I'm sort of lost. Also, does anyone have good directions to the place?

Looking forward to seeing people soon.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Skakey's Schedule?
Hi MelonBomb,

My name is Jeffrey and I am a former member of the Shakey's group. I left last year Sept. and as far as I know, it is still Wed. night from 6:30 on. It depends on when people show up because some work on travel far distances. If you take the JR green line to Takadanobaba line and go out the main entrance, you will see a giant cube like building called Big Box. Walk along past the front entrance and turn right going up a slight hill for about 2 min. You can't miss Shakey's as it is on that street. We used to play in the back so as not to disturb the other customers. Please purchase some food there so that they will not kick you or the group out.

Hope to see you sometime in the future if I ever come back to visit.

Jeffrey

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 am
Profile E-mail

---------
Post Re: Skakey's Schedule?
Awesome.

I just realized I spelled "Shakey's" wrong.

Also, I have a 50/50 chance of living in Takadanobaba, so this might be perfect!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]