It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Shadowrun in Saitama 
Site Admin

Post Re: Shadowrun in Saitama
Ian Gordon wrote:
Would it be possible to do a fair amount of the intro stuff online so that we can put more time aside for the actual gaming. I'm more than happy to travel a fair bit, but would be happier still if I was confident it would get past handshakes and shooting the breeze.

Sounds like a good idea to me considering how difficult it usually is to get people together in this day and age. :)
Would a separate Shadowrun sub-forum be useful?

I'm available this weekend, but would prefer Sunday over Saturday.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:07 am
Profile E-mail

I would prefer Sunday as well. Looking over apartments this Saturday.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:29 pm
Profile E-mail

We had a session on the first, at Tom's place. A quick summary and more general background material is at .

It looks like I'm a week late noticing this. Sorry for the delay. Later this evening I plan on cleaning up and updating the index on the above linked blog.

Any sunday is good for me. I've cut another run mostly worked out, but I need one more week to get the maps together.

Cheers
John

Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:08 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

How about a presentation of characters and/or setting?
It'd be interesting to see what people have come up with so far and to know where we'll be playing (in-game I mean) so people can start fleshing out their characters.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:32 pm
Profile E-mail

/begin info dump

So far, we have the following characters. The names are the player, not the characters.

Marco: An elven jack of all trades. Good at fast talking, horrible at shooting people in the face.
Tom: A pixie sorcerer riding around in an robotic elf body.
Jeremy: An orc hacker, straight from the sample characters.
Yoshiko: A human ninja, based on the covert ops sample character with a few small tweaks.

The game is set in Austin in 2070. Austin is a divided city, the southern half occupied by Aztlan and the north by the confederate states. South Austin is a polluted wasteland, although Aztechnology is building an arcology.

The PCs were hired by some paranoid cyborgs to attend an auction of occult items and antiques. Everything went pear-shaped when a wendigo attacked the auction and made off with the . After some hacking and auto theft, the PCs tracked the wendigo to its lair. Thanks to poor planning on the part of the wendigo and some lucky rolls the PCs survived a short firefight and recovered the MacGuffin.

The cyborgs were happy, and Marco made friends with some chicano drug lords who were at the auction.

/end info dump

Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW

---------
Sorry I was moving house and starting a company but could make a meeting in the last weekend of March or in April if such a thing were in the offing.

Ian

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:01 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2