It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Recommendations for a virtual game table 

Post Recommendations for a virtual game table
I am considering how to get my gaming fix in 2010, and one possibility is to virtually GM my old gaming group using telepresence. We would probably play D&D the latest edition (despite my last experience being 3.0)

Googling the internet, it seems like there are a lot of programs out there which would do the job, but I was wondering if any JIGG players had personal experience or recommendations of a particular software.

Thanks in advance for your insight,

- Ken

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Recommendations for a virtual game table
Hello Ken, :)

Did you find gamers in Tokyo in 2010? I posted this message elsewhere on the JIGG forum but will send it to you as well. We are also looking to find gamers and form a group.

Looking for Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition players for Sat or Sun noon to 6-7pm in Omotesando. Probably play 2-3 weekends a month with possibly an occasional non-D&D game session mixed in.

So far we are two old time gamers (middle aged) looking to form a laid back gaming group focused on fun. If you are interested in fantasy roleplaying, are a veteran or newbie rpger please drop us a message so we can meet up. We've only recently decided to jump back into the hobby but have manged to collected a good amount of rule books, adventures, miniatures, and a game table so far.

If you would like to DM or are a veteran player all the better since we plan on enjoying learning the D&D 4th Edition rules together. Alternately we could easily be convinced to play D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder if there is a DM out there willing to adopt us.

Ultimately we are looking for a group of five gamers total (need three more) including the DM.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:22 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Post Re: Recommendations for a virtual game table
I DM 4e on Wednesdays in Akihabara from 6:30 till 9 or 10pm. We adopt everyone. 6-7 hours on a Saturday is a pretty big task though... Maybe during the winter break... always like to meet new players / veterans. PM for my email.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]