It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 ONLINE EDH!!!... and other stuff 

Post Re: ONLINE EDH!!!... and other stuff
Thanks Jeff, I spent a couple of hours this morning on Lackey - couldn't get on the server, but as a true addict I just spent the time goldfishing anyway :oops:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 am
Profile E-mail

I couldnt connect for a few days but i just DLed the new version and all ok

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:34 pm
Profile E-mail

I will be pretty free in the evenings and/or Sunday.

Face to face is preferred but i will be on lackey a lot these days.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:04 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Pete and Daryl,

It looks like Lackey CCG has been updated again. Go to the download site and get version 12-10-10. The older versions will not let you connect to the server. Its 9:46 Sat. morning here so 11:46 for you guys. Hope to play a game or two this weekend, if not my break starts on the 17th. I will be with game friends here celebrating my b'day on the 16th. It looks like I will not be coming to Japan during my break due to the high cost. Someday I will get back there.

Jeffrey

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi all,

Lackey CCG is once more updated. Get the 12-12-10 update. The previous post I made for 12-10-10 was faulty and lots of bugs. Hope to see you guys online sometime. I will be home on Monday morning because school is canceled due to the snowstorm, YAHOO!!!!

See you soon,
Jeffrey

Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Goddamit! They have got to do a better job of updating, or at least TELLING us that we need to update, bcos getting shut down by the server happens even when you ARE up-to-date, and that seems to be the only sign that you've got a problem (plus I lose my preferences every time!).

Still, one of my goals for the winter break ( and the only goal i seem capable of accomplishing) is to port all of my decks over to Lackey, so I'll be online a fair bit from January.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3