It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Need a new admin! 
Site Admin

---------
Post Need a new admin!
Hey JIGGers! :D

This is Martin, long time no see, eh? Hehe!

Well, I've been back in Sweden for a few months living a rather hectic life at the moment so I haven't had much time to come visit this corner of the net.

Anyway, with me being far far away from Japan and also being rather busy I think it would be for the best if someone else could step up and take the admin role. At the moment me and Kevin (greatpowers) has admin permissions, but it would be preferable to have someone else to be the "main" admin.

It's really not a daunting task. This is the first time I've ever messed around with the working parts of web forum and it's really not hard. Basically, if you come here on a regular basis and is active within JIGG there's nothing to it. Just keep an eye on the posts and help people out when they need something sticked or delete spambot accounts. Easy peasy! :)

I know I'll swing by from time to time to see what's happening and when I get back to Japan I'll be the first one at the next game day. But at the moment I'm taking more of a lurker position... ;)

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]