It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Nagoya! 

Post Nagoya!
Hey all!

There are areas on the forums for the Kansai and Kanto, but what about the Tokai and other areas? I guess the rest of us will have to use the general area... ;)

Anyway, I am interested in playing role-playing games during weeknights. Unfortunately my weekends are almost always completely booked, leaving me with my free time on weeknights. If there is anyone looking to play DnD3.5/4e, Iron Kingdoms, CthulhuTech, whatever, drop me a line.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Post Re: Nagoya!
Hi there!

Well, new forums are easy to make. But I don't really know about the JIGG communities outside of the Kasai/Kanto areas. Are there enough of you to warrant a specific Nagoya forum or would a "JIGG Other Areas Game Days and Events" forum work better (well, "other areas" sounds kind of boring but you get the idea) as a catch-all?

-Martin

Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:26 am
Profile E-mail

Hey there.
There is a JIGG Nagoya yahoo group and there is plenty of gaming and RPG activity in the Tokai area. I was just gonna suggest that perhaps it might be a good idea to have our own forum category.
If it's not too presumptuous, how about a show of hands from those living in Aichi, Mie, Gifu?
Cheers
Mike

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Hi Mike and welcome to the forums! :)

Well, two are enough for me to get off my **** and do something. You can find the new Nagoya forum here. Enjoy!

Edit: oh, and happy birthday! :D

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:54 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Hey Mike what are you too good for our Face book Group.. if you can let me know about the Message I posted about J-con I would be very happy... :geek:

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:32 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]