It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Magic in the Kansai Area 

Post Magic in the Kansai Area
Hey everyone, as Ive been in the kansai area ive found it hard to locate and meet many english speaking magic players, so I wanted to use this form to find you all and organize some kindof get together or regular play night.

Also I have recently obtained my Tournament Organizer status and would like to start hosting as soon as possible even if its only part of the Wizards Play Network.

Thanks
David

Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Magic in the Kansai Area
I don't know of any Magic players amongst the people that attend our game days and I haven't played it myself since it first came out. Still you're welcome to come to one of the Morighetto Game Days and try to raise some interest.

Ryan

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:13 pm
Profile E-mail

Hey there --

I'm hoping to attend future events, and I play a little Magic. I just inherited a whole lotta cards, too. Problem is, I'm a constant beginner at this game, and often need the meaning and sub-meanings of cards interpreted for me. If you don't mind tutoring while playing, I'd be glad to bring what I've got to the next JIGG game day

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Hey i just arrived in Japan and have got back into magic big time. I play online so i have no cards here but would love to play some booster drafts if anyone is interested and would like to get involved in any game days where magic is being played. Let me know where and when and ill try to be there!

Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]