It is currently Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:03 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Looking for gamers, Thursdays in Nakano 

Post Looking for gamers, Thursdays in Nakano
Hello,

I regularly host game evenings in my house in Nakano, just 10 minutes from the station, from 16:30 to 20:30 every Thursday. We've been playing the Doom boardgame for the last several weeks and having lots of fun with it.

Now one of the regular players (Eric) in going to leave Japan, so we are looking for new people and maybe new games. Is anyone interested in playing anything at that time and place? We'd love to start a Dark Heresy campaign, but I have a lot other games I've inherited from Eric, so I'm sure we can work something out. Some of the things I have:

- Space Hulk
- Doom the board game + expansion
- Dark Heresy core rulebook
- Arkham Horror + 1 expansion
- Mosterpocalypse
- Mutants and Masterminds

If we don't get enough responses, we may be looking into moving the games to Tuesday or some other weekday, so please also let me know if you'd like to play any other day.

Thank you very much,

Sergio.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:56 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Looking for gamers, Thursdays in Nakano
Holy cow! That's the perfect night at the perfect location. Do you play every Thursday, or once a month? Also, the starting time is a tiny bit iffy. I never leave work in Ogikubo before 4:00, and sometimes I am there past 6 if work piles up. Generally I can manage to keep the date clear if I know ahead of time that something is coming up.

Anyhow, PM me with more info, or if you want to, you can post right into this thread. Cheers!

- Ken

Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Ken,

We play every Thursday, and try to start at 17:00 max. If you are interested, please send me an email to mekapekanisaqane@tempomail.fr.

Cheers!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 pm
Profile E-mail

doh, I JUST registered for a Japanese class on Thursdays. Alas!

Definitely post if you move to any other day (especially Wednesdays!). Have fun! (and if anyone else has anything going on in Kanagawa area with free space, post it up please!)

-Kal

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Bah! I was up in the air this weekend on whether to come out for your Thursdays game night. Finally I decided to just go for it, and today I found out that I'll be picking up a work commitment every Thursday until 5:00 from now through June. I could still conceivably come to Nakano by 5:30, but that sounds disruptive to trying to get games started. I have to say that I am pretty bummed about this, but I can't say no to the extra cash that this is gonna bring in.

For the record, this makes 4 days a week that I need to work past standard quittin' hours at 4:00. The only day left is Monday, and even then I have got meetings and the like about once a month.

I _WILL_ get a chance to play this year, just have to figure out how. :-(

Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Do you guys still meet every Thursday?

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]