It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 J-Con 2009 

---------
Post J-Con 2009
For all you 40k FB BB Geeks and any other GW games Geeks

GWJ would like to have a big event for all of the gamers in Japan to attend… Here is your chance to get you opinions heard… Give me your thoughts on an all Japan Games Workshop Event…I would like to see some kind of Adepta-con style event. Where we could have massive gamming as well as painting contests and everything the big gamming events have…

I have some questions for everyone...

Where would the best place be to hold such event?… I would like to have it in Ogaki... but hey I know that is not going to happen... Be reasonable.. Think Big and out side the box if you have a good idea let me know.

What would it take to drag you out a 3 day event???

I like tournaments.
I like paint contest.
I love beating people I do not know.
I love losing to people I do not know.

I have to know what you all think about this,,, please do not be shy tell me what you want to see and I will do my best to add it to the mix.

When should we hold such and event the 3 times a year that I think make the most sense are New Years Golden Week and Bon holiday in Aug.

What do you all think? Which of these holidays do you have off?

What games do you want to see?

What kind of tournaments do you want to see?

What kind of Painting contests do you want to see?

What are the three biggest factors that influence your attendance? In order of importance.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:41 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]