It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:56 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 GP Yokohama THIS WEEKEND 

Post GP Yokohama THIS WEEKEND
Who's going???

I'm not going to be playing EXT but I am going to be playing in the big T2 tourney for GP Sendai(June 5/6, T2). There are two tourneys Sat and Sun that are for the same thing: T2 for byes and travel to GP Sendai.

I think I'm just going to enter the EXT tourney for the foil Jitte(they cost 35 bucks online and you only have to pay 2500 for one if you register Friday)

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:58 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: GP Yokohama THIS WEEKEND
Yoou have to register? Damn, I thought they were for showing up, like the Eternal Dragons at the last PT:Y

I plan to be there on Sunday - good luck Erek, and everyone else who's playing.

BTW Sean, I heard you asking about the totem cycle; the green/white precon deck is called Totem Power or somesuch (and features a Gigantomancer...target creature becomes a Force of Nature AND has Lazarus (the cool comes-back-instead-of-dying thing) perhaps)

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 pm
Profile E-mail

Eric! lol

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 am
Profile E-mail

:)

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:53 am
Profile E-mail

I want to congratulate Eric and Alex on their amazing skills at kissing pro's asses. You guys did an amazing job. Still... Sean and I got to go drinking with them.

Best moment of the night was when Martin Juza tried to take one of the Japanese pro's girls outside after he had just made out with her in the izakaya. All the Japanese guys laughed and said "Maaaatin! DQ! Game Ross!" Then he passed out in the toilet and Matt Marr had to help one of the Japanese guys scale the stall to get him out.

What a weekend... now its 20 page paper time. I feel like sad robot does all the time.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Profile E-mail

You can call it what you want, but I was just playing magic. If the people I'm playing with happen to be Pros then so be it. (That's not true. I did loan them lands for a team draft which was pretty skilled *** kissing, but hey, that led to some pretty valuable play testing later so I could care less.)

But yeah, Sam Black made a compelling argument about seeing wasted magic players but I'm pretty sure it was a bad idea considering today's PTQ. :P

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:18 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Heh I was just giving you a bit of **** for your photo op :roll: Other than that I just want to LOL at Alex. "Ummmm... Sam Black? I'm a huge fan of your articles and you've really helped me grow as a player."

kekeke

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]