It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 gaming in Tokyo dying? NOT AT ALL 

Post gaming in Tokyo dying? NOT AT ALL
HALLO All,

It seems that the JIGG gaming events are dying out, well I personally think it is a great pity, since the community was looking great!

I am part of a small local club of friends I managed to gather through this forum or through the web.

We meet once a month to play games, mainly wargames, but anything would be fine for us!

Since the JIGG events are not taking place, I thought that if there is a minimum number of people say 6? plus our member I might look into renting a place normally on Saturdays or depending on demand on Sunday.

the place would be on the Keio line in Seiseki sakura Gaoka.

If interestd, please mail me at westokyowargamers at hotmail.co.jp

I am looking forward to hear from a lot of people!

Giovanni

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:24 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

---------
Post Re: gaming in Tokyo dying? NOT AT ALL
Hi Giovanni!

I think it's great that you're taking initiative and trying to get people together.

It seems to me like the locale in Yoyogi-Uehara is not available any longer (or rather, it is available, but there is no one living close by who can book it any more) but I still think the monthly game days at Tintagel in Mejiro is still on. I've haven't been able to go the last couple of times, but there were two just before Christmas last month at least. The only hickup is that Jay is not always that quick to announce them here at the forums. :)

UPDATE: Just had a look at the Castle Tintagel homepage and the next game day is scheaduled for Januray 31st. And damn it, this time I want to go!! :D

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]