It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:56 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Game Day at Castle Tintagel on April 26th! 

Post Game Day at Castle Tintagel on April 26th!
Guys,

I completely goofed the calender. The real game day for this month is on April 26th, Sunday, 10-7. Entrance 500yen plus a devout hope that you will patronize our bar/concession area.

LARPers: Castle Tintagel is running a sale this week on many items in its costume shop. Also, we have a new line of latex weapons!

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:31 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Game Day at Castle Tintagel on April 26th!
Hi Jay,

Is it possible to schedule the sat before for people who cant make it on Sunday? Let's make it a gaming weekend of sat. and sun. together.

Jeff

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:23 pm
Profile E-mail

Interesting idea. Let me see if I can get staff for that day. Usually we are not open such long hours.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:07 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi

I am planning to come and organize a participation wargame, would it be possible to have a big table for that?

Japanese office desks size times 2 should be fine, please let me know.

I will confirm though myself, I just wanted to know if there would be enough room.

The game will most likely be a religious knight order fighting agaist some middle east/turco/indian opponent. we will have room for 4 more generals so if any one wants to participate please just shout!

Giovanni

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:45 am
Profile E-mail WWW

This works for me. :D

I have Sundays all free and every Saturday except the last of the month free too. Let's avoid that last Saturday please!

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:44 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

WOW! It will be my first time at the Castel Tintagel. So as I thought me and my friends Gareth and Darren we are going to organize a participation wargame of the Knights of St.John against Muslim Indians with elephants and loads of horses. We have space for 3 more generals that want to join us so please do not be shy. What a better chance to try out some late medieval knights in the atmosphere of the Castel Tintagel! Please PM me or write on this page if you want to participate.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:02 am
Profile E-mail WWW

---------
Hi Guys, just a reminder that game day will be this sunday from 10 am to 7 pm.

So far, we don't ahve a likely Saturday coming up in the schedule, but since I know people are interested, I will try to make it happen.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:42 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]