It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:43 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Flavor text extravaganze 

Post Re: Flavor text extravaganze
3: Wet Willie of the Damned

4: WIDDLE GAAWWWLL!

(P.S.: Buying all your underage females)

Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Vaso,

#3 is right, #4 I have no clue what you are saying. Anyone else?

Jeff

Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:58 am
Profile E-mail

Obv. Little Girl

Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:04 pm
Profile E-mail

I noticed this one on Thursday:
"I find its symmetry pleasing. It rids our world of offensive refuse while disposing of itself."
White, Common, Alara

Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:23 pm
Profile E-mail

I thought it was one of the oozes at first, then maybe the executioners capsle but neither fit the color. So i think im gonna go with the white capsle but am currently lacking a name because i just got back from okinawa and havent had a chance to unpack the cards yet.

How abouts this one. '

All matter, animate or not, rots when exposed to time. We merely speed up the process." -Ezoc Golgari rot farmer

Ravnica
Gold
at whenever i want speed.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:31 am
Profile E-mail

David that is Putrefy, right?

I have no idea on Daryl's.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:35 am
Profile E-mail

Daryl's is Dispeller's capsule. I love that flavor text too.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Yeah its putrify

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi all,

I`m back to Japan and looking forward to playing this Wed. What`s the plan? Anyways, here are some quotes from cards that my Detroit friend gave me:

"Volrath has bred them to fear only him. Are they charging into battle, or merely fleeing his wrath?" red, creature, symbol looks like a bridge

"Perhaps Goblins are good for something after all." -attributed to general Khurzog red, creature, picture shows a goblin getting his leg cut off by another goblin and they are both smiling?!?!?!?, old school card whose symbol looks like a crown

"Elves often tipped their arrows with a drug that caused a deep but harmless sleep." -Sarpadian Empires vol III. green, creature, symbol looks like a crown

Enjoy,
Jeff

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:46 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Jeffjg18 wrote:
"Volrath has bred them to fear only him. Are they charging into battle, or merely fleeing his wrath?" red, creature, symbol looks like a bridge

"Perhaps Goblins are good for something after all." -attributed to general Khurzog red, creature, picture shows a goblin getting his leg cut off by another goblin and they are both smiling?!?!?!?, old school card whose symbol looks like a crown

"Elves often tipped their arrows with a drug that caused a deep but harmless sleep." -Sarpadian Empires vol III. green, creature, symbol looks like a crown

The first is Raging Goblin, I think (R, 1/1 with Haste). The second might be Goblin Chirurgeon, and the third reminds me of Moonglove Extract, but obviously isn't. The crown symbol is from Fallenmother******* Empires, so I'd guess it is the Fog from that set.

My next, as Dispeller's Capsule was guessed correctly, is "My priests swore loyalty to the Cabal not until death, but beyond it." -Cabal Patriarch
Common, Onslaught, puts the "Suicide" in Suicide Black

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next