It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Elspeth v Tezzeret preorder is available 

Post Elspeth v Tezzeret preorder is available

Soo..... Who's in America, coming to Japan sometime soon? ;) $15/ea is not the bankruptcy-inducing discount that Jace v Chandra was from the same site (that was 10.99 iirc), but if we can organize this, $5 off is $5 off.

So to catch up: The site above offers free shipping through the US for orders over $100, and at that rate the cost per box goes to $15/each. So either we find somebody who's heading to the states soon (or already there), but plans to come back with the goods, or we send it to somebody's address in the states, and have it shipped over here (not as efficient because shipping would probably bump the price to just a little under MSRP, but on the other hand we do have guaranteed product, especially since word on the street is this one is going to be a bit more limited than the other duel decks series).

Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Elspeth v Tezzeret preorder is available
I would definitely be down for one...I'd volunteer to move them, but I'd be a little too late for that, sorry.

Still though, sign me up.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 am
Profile E-mail

Didn't someone say they were going to be in america at that time?

Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
I've started pre-ordering at Amenity now...the prices aren't the best, but they're not the worst either, e.g. Y4410 for FTV: Relics at ShinAme. Elspeth is not available for pre-order there yet, but it isn't coming out til September, so we have a little time for Takara Tomy to sort their **** out. $15 is a great deal and I'd definitely join if you guys needed another taker, but if it doesn't, know that there are options.

D

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:03 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]