It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Electronic games 
Site Admin

Post Electronic games
As much as I love (and prefer) analog games during my time here in Japan I've spent more time playing on my xbox. I've got a few multiplayer games, but rarely people to play with since most of my friends are in a different time zone.
So, anyone around here with an xbox?

I also just reactivated my WoW-accout, although I'm not sure how long that's going to last. I think maybe I just got nostalgic. Hehe!

Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:33 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Electronic games
I have a first generation xbox, but most of the games I have are single player. I'm pretty sure the only multiplayer game I have is Halo.

I've never tried hooking it up to the online service, and I'm not even sure if the old xbox is supported by live anymore.
John

Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:35 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

Sorry, should have mentioned that it's an Xbox 360. :)

I recently downloaded the demoes for Settlers of Catan and Carcassone. They're quite fun!

Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:09 pm
Profile E-mail

I play mostly PC games and the only console I have is the Wii... Even if a few game on the Xbox seem to be good, I have a philosophical problem buying anything microsoft :geek:
On PC, I play strategy games, mostly from Paradox Entertainment, like Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron. So far, this is one of the most efficient way to waste time I have ever found ! :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 am
Profile E-mail

@LokoNeko: Hey, I have a wii too... And the same time zone problem. Interested in some multiplayer? I can get any game you may wat to play :)

Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:14 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Sorry for the Necro :-)

I have a Wii and Mario Kart, and I would love to add some people from JIGG in my Mario Kart friend list. Then we could try to arrange for some multi player games in weekends or late evenings.

Cheers,

Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:42 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]