It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:44 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 EDH Rules, deck building help, etc 

Post EDH Rules, deck building help, etc
All: New rules update at:

Minor (and long overdue) change to the banned list, but more importantly a new mulligan rule and a clarification that "Superlegendary" is not an official rule.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:06 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: EDH Rules, deck building help, etc
Prices are going crazy!!

seriously prices are jumping around everywhere

ob nixilis is 15$ now!!! wtf?

goblin guide is $8

these are both up from 4 bucks just a few days ago!

Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 pm
Profile E-mail

Shouldna traded the Ob I guess...

Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 am
Profile E-mail

---------
Meh. Iona is cheaper, but sold out at that price. I think a lot of prices are based on the basic paradigm that a) we don't know what the **** will happen to Standard, b) vampires are good, so anything that might fit in that deck should be expensive, c) lands are good. Nobody knows what the archetypes are going to be, so the prices are inflated for Spike-oriented cards, bulk bin for Timmy 9which i love!), and prices will change depending on what Johnny figures out. Once someone builds an Iona reanimator deck and kicks *** with it, Iona will go up further. If Warp World/ObNix fails, the price of landfalling demons will go down, and so on.

Anyway, don't want people thinking i know what I'm talking about, but that's how it looks from where I'm sitting. In my defense I did call the lower prices for most of the singles in this set, as stores open more boxes than ever before hoping to crack fetches and cobras. What other set would have Pyromancer's Ascension and World Queller start at Y90?

[Btw, i have now completely derailed this EDH thread...I'll move the posts to another topic soon, unless anyone has any objection]

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:54 am
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]