It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 EDH Questions 

Post Re: EDH Questions
That would be good. I think if the infinite combo comes later and is quick it probably won't be frowned upon.

Although, Sean half frowned when I tried to go off with Aladdin's Ring. He played rout and everyone was happy. I was so stunned that I didn't even respond to win the game.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:57 pm
Profile E-mail

melink14 wrote:
Sean half frowned when I tried to go off with Aladdin's Ring. He played rout and everyone was happy.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:24 pm
Profile E-mail

quote from Sheldon

Take in the Big Picture: Consider how your actions impact everyone and the environment around you. No single game happens in a vacuum. Think about how you might make the game more enjoyable for both yourself and others in the future. The most significant point here is to be the person that others actually want to play with again.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:50 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
I ran Mishra's Workshop in my karn deck and it can do some broken things but either it can put a fairly big target on your head especially if your doing mishra's helix shenanigans, but like others have said I took mine out and traded it for a completely new EDH deck, but its up to you.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2