It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:43 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Duel Decks: Elspeth vs Tezzeret!!! 

Post Duel Decks: Elspeth vs Tezzeret!!!
This is amazing. Anybody willing to get together with me on a bulk order? If we can get 10 sets, they are only $15 each.

Interested in seeing if either are reprinted in M11!

Sat May 29, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Duel Decks: Elspeth vs Tezzeret!!!
I'll go in for 2-3 probably.

Alex is good for 1 or 2.

Sat May 29, 2010 11:06 pm
Profile E-mail

Right, I found a site,

They don't have the product up yet, but looking at past duel decks, if I order six, then the shipping would be around $33 (but strangely, at seven the cost skyrockets to $200?)

I might also have an alternative, combining my order from some dude who contacted me from the mtgsalvation forums from Singapore (!). I'll have more info on that later.

Needless to say we can get the ball rolling once they confirm that it is in fact the Alara tez and elspeth (would really suck if it turned out to be suckier alternate versions), and preordering becomes available for the general public.

Sun May 30, 2010 12:17 am
Profile E-mail

seems good, though the shipping sky rocket is a bit strange.

Sun May 30, 2010 2:09 am
Profile E-mail

Wait, nevermind that store, they have a special notice saying that for new products they have to abide by the stupid Wizards local-only shipping policy.

Another option, I heard from somebody that the stores Ito Yokado and AEON sell these products for MSRP. Anybody know of these kinds of stores nearby?

Sun May 30, 2010 1:42 pm
Profile E-mail

There's an ito yokado in Wakoshi. My friend used to live in the area, and I guess the main distinguishing point for it is that it's never anywhere convenient. :P

I'm not sure about other locations or AEON, but I didn't really search either.

Sun May 30, 2010 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail

I just came back from my nearest ito yokado, and they didn't have any MTG products... So I guess the name of the game is, if you're ever close to a big department store, take a moment to pop in and see if they sell MTG. We only need to find one.

Sun May 30, 2010 3:35 pm
Profile E-mail

Sean told me there's a place on base which sells at MSRP, so if all else fails we can just buy them out.

But more interestingly, I realized that the above website offers free shipping to orders over $100, and the discount for 10+ sets cuts the price down to $11ea... So if anybody intends on heading to the 'states around September, perhaps simply lugging the boxes with you on the airplane would be a good option. At $11/set, that's low enough that we can MAKE money selling them back.

Mon May 31, 2010 11:20 am
Profile E-mail

Also, if anybody has family or friends which can mail over stuff that could be an option too. My grandma might for instance.

Mon May 31, 2010 2:15 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Ill probably be in the states in September... You can ship it to my house if you want.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next