It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:10 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Draft at my place. (John) 

Post Draft at my place. (John)
Hi, as I mentioned to a few people on Wednesday, I am trying to organize a draft on Tuesday night at my place as some old friends are back in town, and everyone from Shakey's is welcome. The plan is to start from 6-7... not sure of the format yet but Time Spiral block or random packs have been suggested. Any comments?

I will provide some food, probably Okonomiyaki or Yakisoba

Some people were concerned about the cost of the draft so if you want to come I will provide a draft set for free, but I keep the cards.

Also, as I am going to be leaving soon, there is lots of stuff in my apartment that can be taken for free, especially loads of books and a box of commons/uncommons

If you are interested please reply so I can prepare enough packs and food

Directions: My address is Kitazawa 4-9-9-201. Nearest station is Shimo-kitazawa on the Odakyu line from Shinjuku or Keio Inokashira from Shibuya. From the station take the North Exit and then turn right out of the station. Follow along this street until it ends and then you will need to turn left then nearly immediately right to walk down a little side street. After that continue straight on for a couple of hundred yards until you come across a flat with some stairs covered in corrugated plastic, my apartment is the first one on the second floor. Call 09098255240 if you have any problems

John

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Draft at my place. (John)
Sounds great John, thanks - count me in, or at least count me interested. I'll prob'ly bring some M10 and/or Alara Reborn, but let me know by Monday morning if you want something more structured, so I have time to get the cards.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile E-mail

John, are we still on? I'm there!!

Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:55 am
Profile E-mail

---------
Yep, it's still on :D

Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]