It is currently Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:05 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Dark Heresy RPG WH40k - NOW READY AND REVISED OCT 06 

Post Re: Dark Heresy RPG WH40k - NOW READY AND REVISED OCT 06
Excellent. We have a full party then. My apt is small, a Leo Palace, but I have two Kotatsu's? (big tables), and lots of cushions and whatnot. I can provide transportation to and from the station. There are some blankets and cushions that can be used for bedding. If you are staying over, I suggest you bring a sleeping bag if you have one.

My suggestion would be to start around 10am or so. We can determine how late you want to stay later. I have a car so we can get out and grab stuff if that is the plan. I am totally fine with having all of you stay over if you wish as long as you guys are cool with it.

It is unfortunate but I don't live central. MOFN. The train station I live near is Ujiie in Tochigi. You would take the the one station line Shonan Shinjuku line to Utsunomiya. It takes about 2.5 hours from Shinjuku direct ... there are some turn-off trains but I don't bother with those - My JPS lacks. After Utsunomiya you can take the Tohoku Line (it is a small station), and take the train bound for Koroiso (platform 9 or 10 usually). 4 stops over and you are at Ujiie. There is only one exit to the taxi stand and I can meet you there. If you guys all meet at Utsunomiya station at the same time, I would be happy to pick you up from there too.

I have a rather large game list on the boardgame section in this forum. I am not boned up on the Tide Of Iron series yet unfortunately so that would be something that we wouldn't be able to play unless you want to learn as we play. I suggest that if there is a game you would like to play with 4 players then please bring them (especially CitOW!).

How is next Sat (Oct 17-18) with everyone? If not, Oct 24-25th? or Nov ...

Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:53 am
Profile E-mail

I don't have a free weekend for the rest of October (art show, last day of exhibit, design festa, work obligation).

How would November work?

Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Since November is steadily approaching, I'll say yes, November is fine for me!

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:40 pm
Profile E-mail

Ok I will have to say nay to my place. I live on the ground floor and I have come to realise that the floor is unbelievably cold at night; asides the new carpetting I just lost my last paycheque to. So ... it leaves things once again in the open. There must be a happy medium ground place at some point where we can play or we wait until I find myself a job in western Tokyo for the new year semester.

I am sorry about the dangling of the carrot routine.

Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:51 pm
Profile E-mail

I live just a few stops south of Brett (1 t or 2?) in Utsunomiya. I wouldn't mind having people over, but my apartment would not be that great a place for a sleep over. I'm also about 5km from the station.

There's an international center in town that we might be able to use, but they are closed on Sundays and Mondays. I'm also note sure where everybody lives. I'm fairly certain Martin is down in Tokyo.

Perhaps if we knew where everybody lived and when they were free we could work something out.

I'm in Utsunomiya, Tochigi, and am free on weekends and national holidays. I don't really care how far I have to go.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

---------
I'm in a tiny Leo Palace box up in Saitama which I doubt anyone would be willing to trek up to anyway, but I'm willing to travel anywhere, sleep at any internet cafe etc :p

Work during the week but am free weekends.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3