It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 D&D Tokyo 

Post Re: D&D Tokyo
Hello, :)

I posted this message elsewhere in the forum but thought I'd reply here as well hoping that someone might be interested in gaming with us.

Looking for Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition players for Sat or Sun noon to 6-7pm in Omotesando. Probably play 2-3 weekends a month with possibly an occasional non-D&D game session mixed in.

So far we are two old time gamers (middle aged) looking to form a laid back gaming group focused on fun. If you are interested in fantasy roleplaying, are a veteran or newbie rpger please drop us a message so we can meet up. We've only recently decided to jump back into the hobby but have manged to collected a good amount of rule books, adventures, miniatures, and a game table so far.

If you would like to DM or are a veteran player all the better since we plan on enjoying learning the D&D 4th Edition rules together. Alternately we could easily be convinced to play D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder if there is a DM out there willing to adopt us.

Ultimately we are looking for a group of five gamers total (need three more) including the DM.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:17 pm
Profile E-mail

Read my last post. I replied in rhe virtual gaming thread. PM if you want to play. Wednesday game is level 5 now and open to all.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 pm
Profile E-mail

Sooo, since you havn't replied to my PMs I'm going to assume the group is either full, or it's not happening tonight. Lemme know when you're playing again and what I should do in preparation.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 am
Profile E-mail

---------
Wednesday April 27th we're playing a 4E game in Akihabara at the Yellow Submarine RPG shop starting at 6:30. PM me a message if you'd like to get the email with the info.

It'll be awesome!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3