It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:28 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Cast yourself armies 

Post Cast yourself armies
Hi Guys,

in the recent years I started recalling why I got interested in toy soldiers and that was really, thank you to a Christmass present of 1982ish that I did not strart using untill later.

The present was a set of molds and tools to make your own toy soldiers melting lead on the coockers! I thought it was just fascinating and we had loads of poses and armies that my dad patientely painted with Humbrol paints!!

CHecking on WWWeb I found that the company making the molds is still in business and that the molds have not changed much.

They also have a series of fantasy molds that do still carry a feeling of 80iesness!

Last year I brought back to Japan all of my molds and I would be able to make some soldiers for a kind of classic wargame! if anyone is interested it would be a nice relaxed way of enjoying the hobby.

Giovanni

Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:49 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

---------
Post Re: Cast yourself armies
Wow! We seem to have a lot in common when it comes to miniatures. This is how I started out as well, making lots of orcs and dwarves and stuff. I love the smell molten tin. Good times! :)

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]