It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:17 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Attention LARPers! 

Post Attention LARPers!
I am not sure if the is the appropriate forum. If there is a problem, I am happy to move.

Attention live action roleplayers!

Caster Tintagel is interested in promoting LARP in Japan. If you have experience running LARPs and would like to organize an event, please contact us. We may be able to offer support.

If you have ideas for a LARP event, please send me a message at jnoyes@castletintagel.com

Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:54 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Attention LARPers!
HI,

I am not a Larper but I figured out that you could put announcments in Yellow Submarine about LARP.

May be you could draw some local's attention.

Cheers

Giovanni

Sun May 10, 2009 11:43 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Quote:
I am not a Larper but I figured out that you could put announcments in Yellow Submarine about LARP.

May be you could draw some local's attention

I'm not a LARPer either, but I think that's probably a good idea. Also, I suspect that some of the cosplay groups that hog my local community center are probably doing some kind of Larping as well, so it might be useful to ask about that sort of thing.

Tue May 12, 2009 9:11 am
Profile E-mail

Greetings-

I am a LARPer...it's been a while but I LARPed from 96 to 03 on a fairly regular basis at a game called Cambrion in the States.

I'd be glad to help out...what kind of theme are you going for? I'm more into the D&D type LARPing, not a big fan of Vampire and such...

Give me a shout and we can chat more...

Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:03 am
Profile E-mail

---------
By the power of the moderator, invested in me by The Putrescent Horror Which Gnaws Endlessly at the Root of the World, I hereby approve the location of the post.

If I was a LARPer, especially a DnD sort of LARPer, Castle Tintangel would make my head explode with happiness. Jay, your props/weapons/armor and all that are all really impressive.

Cheers,
John

Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]