It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Arcade games: Gundam Senjou no Kizuna 

---------
Post Arcade games: Gundam Senjou no Kizuna
Hello,

I don't know if anyone here plays arcade games; I think I already asked in the mailing list and got no answers, but thought I'd give it another try.

I usually play a game called Gundam: Senjou no Kizuna. If you have seen it, you probably know which one it is: you control a giant robot from the series Gundam, for which you need to get into a P.O.D. cockpit and you use handles and pedals for movement and attack; the screen is almost 180o and it really gives you a "real experience" feeling... as much a piloting a giant robot can be real. It's a co-op multiplayer game with 2 teams of 4-8 players each. If you want to see how it looks, there are plenty of videos in youtube, for example this one:

Games are more expensive than other machines, 500 for 2 battles of 250 seconds each (total gameplay is about 15 minutes).

If anyone is interested in giving it a go, we have a 4 people team playing right now on Thursday nights in Akihabara, and I can also go to Akihabara any day during the morning-afternoon.

Cheers!

Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]