It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:26 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 April Game Day 

Post April Game Day
Hi all,

Just wondering if a game date has been set for April yet? I would be interested in going and playing Read Alert, BSG, or anything else.

See you soon,
Jeff

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:52 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: April Game Day
Hey Jeff,

we have a game day going in Saitama on April 25th. Don't know where you are, but if it's not too far why not come check it out. The game(s) people are thinking of right now are RPGs, but if you bring a board or card game you will find someone interesting in trying it with you.

Kevyn

Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Kevyn,

Thanks for the info. I will think about making the trip because I usually dont and would like to see more of your town. I was asking about a game day at Castle Tintagel for April. I really enjoyed the one in Feb. and was not able to attend the one in March. Anyone news?

Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Ah. Don't know if they're planning anything for April, but there's nothing on the calendar at the . I don't think they announced the last one more than a week or so in advance though.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

I think there'll be a game day at Tintagel as Jay has said it's a monthly event now.
But as Kevyn mentioned the date is usually not announced until a week or so ahead of time.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:51 pm
Profile E-mail

Martin wrote:
I think there'll be a game day at Tintagel as Jay has said it's a monthly event now.
But as Kevyn mentioned the date is usually not announced until a week or so ahead of time.

Well, actually, it is on the calender ahead of time, but I often forget to post here until the last minute. :oops:

The next Tintagel game day is April 19th 2nd floor, from 10am to 7pm.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:15 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Hi all,

I was wondering if we can make the next game day a 2 day event. I see that there are people who cant always make a Sunday event and if we made it on the Sat. before on the same weekend, then more people can enjoy playing. Any thoughts? Is castle Tintagel available on Sat. 18th?

Jeff

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]