It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 A Game of Thrones LCG? 

Post A Game of Thrones LCG?
Does anyone in the Tokyo area play this card game? I got into it a few months ago, and am looking for people to play with. If you play/are interested in playing, reply back!

Thanks!

Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:12 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: A Game of Thrones LCG?
Hi,

I would be interested in trying it. Since I am big fan of the boardgame which I have along with the 2 expansions, I havent tried the cardgame. Can you come to our Wed. night Magic event in Takadanobaba? We meet around 6p.m. and stay until the restaurant kicks us out. I can give you directions or meet you at the station.

Jeff

Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:10 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm not sure I can come out on this Wednesday. Do you play any other day? If not, I'll try and come out next Wed.

While I haven't played the Board game, I've heard that it is much different from the card game. Are you a fan of the books by any chance?

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:13 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi,

I guess I could play on a weekend. How about the upcoming boardgame day at Castle Titagel on March 15th sunday? I havent had a chance to read his books yet. I found the 2nd and 3rd book at used book sale but didnt buy them because they didnt have the 1st one. They are on my list of books to read though. SOmeday.

Jeff

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:38 pm
Profile E-mail

actually, that sounds perfect. I was thinking about going to the meeting on the 15th, so that sounds the best. What other games will be played there?

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Hey seiyaa,

I went home to the US on Monday and I will be here for 2 weeks. I am missing the game day on the 15th, but I hope to go to next months game day. Can you bring it then?

Jeff

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:06 am
Profile E-mail

Thanks for telling me ahead of time!

I'll try and bring it next month, but April is a bit busy for me, so it really depends on the day that is chosen.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:55 am
Profile E-mail

---------
So I'm assuming Daryll can't ban this guy then? ^

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:15 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]