It is currently Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:10 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 1938 A very British civil war 

Post 1938 A very British civil war
Hello Everyone,

I have just joined this forum although I have been on the mailing lists for a few years. I have just started building up two different forces for the 1938 A very British civil war setting by . I will be using the Through the mud and the blood rules, if anyone is interested in having a game I live in Hiroshima. Once I have finished some painting some figures I will post some pictures.

Thanks.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:36 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Post Re: 1938 A very British civil war
Hi There,
It is a pity you do no live in Tokyo!! There is me and another small group of people who are interested and play historical games. I read once about this game but I never got into it since it is as the tile says a “very Brithish” game, but I like the figures.

Lets keep in contact though, might we ever have a web site for wargaming in Japan, it would be great to add the pictures of your figures.

Also thank you for the link of the company they make flags for the 17th century which is the period I am most interested in.

Cheers

Giovanni

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]